We wanted to take this opportunity to share that our district was highlighted in an article on the front page of the Dayton Daily News this morning. The Ohio Department of Education released the 2018-2019 School Report Card yesterday. Our district earned some of the top grades in the state in these areas of progress and graduation.
1) Progress Component Grade - A
2) Overall Value Added Grade - A
3) Gifted Value Added Grade - A
4) Lowest 20% Value Added Grade - A
5) Students w/ Disabilities Value Added Grade - A
6) Gap Closing Component Grade - A
7) Graduation Component Grade - A
8) 4-Year Graduation Rate Grade - A
We’d like to recognize the hard work of our staff and students as well as the continued parent support we receive. Thank you for being active players in your child’s education.